ENERTITE® spray foam insulation
ENERTITE ® – this is a low-density open cell spray that is ideal for roof, timber frame, wall and floor applications. Applied as a liquid, this water blown system expands to many times its original size completely filling all voids helping to provide a continuous thermal and alright building envelope.
Main features and benefits of that system are:
- Quickly and economically applied with no waste, minimum fuss and with maximum effect.
- Cost effective option for superior airtight and thermal insulation
- Rapidly expands to 100 times filling voids and sealing
- Ideal for new build timber frame walls, pitched roof construction, refurbished dry linking walls, suspend timber floors, ceiling insulation and flat roof construction
- Will least lifetime of building and will not settle and sag
- Improves energy efficiency and provided barrier against unwanted sounds.
- No VOCs, CFCs, formaldehyde and has no harmful side effects
- The system has a low GWP (1) and zero OPD
- Manufactured by BASF the leading global producer of polyurethane spray foam
- Fully CE Marked and conforms to the Construction Product Regulations